Graduate Building Surveyor
Entered: 18 June 2019
ICDS Group has been asked to identify a Junior / Entry level Building Surveyor for the Irish HQ of a multi-national Chartered Building Surveying Company in Dublin.
In the role you will support project management and contract administration across high end commercial, hotel, residential and institutional HQ projects.
With offices all over the UK, the roles arise after significant growth in the Irish building surveying business, after developing an enviable reputation over here also.
Priding themselves on trust and flexibility the company uniquely offer a modern work from home option to employees once they are settled in and performing well.
**Interviews with the Irish Country Director as part of brief 1/2 stage process**
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Building Surveying degree or related
- RICS / SCSI Associate
- Ideally 1+ years Building Surveying professional or internship experience
- Experience dealing with clients
- Any contract administrator experience is a plus
- An interest / passion for business development would be an advantage
- A positive, can-do attitude and the determination to succeed.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to progress in a rapidly growing lean Irish office
- Great work flexibility with WFH for self-driven team members
- Fantastic city centre office location for meetings and those who prefer the office environment
- Work closely with a highly successful Building Surveying team and Country Director
Please apply with your CV in Word Doc format.