Junior BIM Coordinator
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments. The company seeking an experienced Junior BIM Coordinator who can start working on projects in Galway.
Primary Responsibilities as a Junior BIM Coordinator:
- Implementation of quality control standards related to drawing development for various projects.
- Development of structural drawings under the supervision of the Project Engineer and Project Manager using CAD and Revit
- Attendance at design and construction reviews
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required
- Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
As a Junior BIM Coordinator you will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is desired
- AutoCAD 2D along with some knowledge of 3D packages.
- Engineering\Technical qualification and strong experience of mechanical detailing
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
Please send your CV to Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org