Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Entered: 13 May 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineering firms to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to be based out of their Dublin operations. This firms, provides multi-discipline professional engineering design, validation, procurement, project and construction management services. They have successfully undertaken projects in the Data Centre, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Industrial and Commercial markets.
This is a great opportunity working with a leading consulting firm working on a number of large projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary for this role.
Data Centre, pharmaceutical or large industrial experience preferred.
- Lighting design using Dialux.
- LV MCC design including, SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings etc.
- LV cable sizing.
- Containment sizing.
- Emergency lighting design to current regulations.
- Fire-alarm design to current regulations.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of same (lighting/floor plans, etc.)
- Checking of electrical drawings.
- Site work, dealing with clients/electrical contractors.
- Attendance at site meetings.
- Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works.
- Snag list preparation (of installed works).
- Candidates should be an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years’ experience.
- Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
- Candidates will also need to be proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and must be familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech or Easypower or PTW etc.
- Experience with BIM/Revit systems is essential.
- The successful candidate will be involved on projects in the Data Centre & Biopharma sectors as well as on specialist building services in the Government, Educational, Healthcare & Leisure sectors.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com