Structural Design Engineer
Entered: 15 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Structural Design Engineer for their Head Office in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on large engineering projects and will have a strong structural and civil background.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
Competitive salary on offer.
• Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
• Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
• Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
• Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
• Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
• Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
• Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCAD.
• Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
• Maintain all necessary records.
• Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree.
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
• Excellent communication & report writing skills.
• Strong client facing interaction experience.
• Stakeholder Management.