BIM Engineer - Dublin West
Entered: 15 Dec 2019
This is a permanent position that offers a very competitive salary with large scope to grow your career within the company.
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements.
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops.
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols.
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion.
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks, Autodesk and AutoCAD at a minimum.
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous.
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol.
- 1-year minimum relevant industry experience is required for this position.
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable.
For more information, please contact Eanna O’Brien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com