Civil/Structural Design Engineer
Entered: 16 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest Engineering Consultancies to recruit a Civil/Structural Design Engineer based out of their Cork Operation in the City Suburbs. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects previously.
• Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
• Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
• Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
• Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
• Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
• Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
• Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCad.
• Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
• Maintain all necessary records.
• Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree.
• A minimum of 4 years relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
• Excellent communication & report writing skills.
• Strong client facing interaction experience.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Management of Junior Design Staff.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 21 206 6078 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com