Entered: 22 Mar 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01930
Euro Executive have been retained by its client to recruit connection Engineers for a large multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a semi state body scheme currently ongoing in the Munster region. This is a permanent position with this client who are specifically working on the piping connections of large water schemes currently.
Great opportunity for somebody in the area looking to work for a large organisation in the Munster region.
Competitive salary on offer circa €40k and company vehicle on offer.
- Connections Engineer will carry out works on faults on piping systems.
- He/she will liaise with Site Supervisor of the project and ensure works are carried out correctly
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Degree qualified with circa 2 years previous relevant experience
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving skills & abilities