Engineering Coordinator - Dublin (2392)
Entered: 17 Dec 2018
Our client is one of Irelands leading general building and civil engineering contractors – having successfully completed hundreds of prestigious contracts in both the public and private sectors.
The company seeking for an experienced Engineering Coordinator to work with their construction team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as Engineering Coordinator
- Development and implementation of engineering projects
- Monitoring construction activities,
- Scheduling customer visits,
- Estimating expenses, generating reports,
- Identifying discrepancies.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-4 years Project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision-making and problem solving abilities
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.