Entered: 19 May 2019
Our client a global manufacturing supplier based in Shannon are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join their company.
Your new role
- Engineering Manager to be responsible for Manufacturing Engineering governance and New Product Introduction, ensuring required product quality, cost and delivery are delivered to programme and align with the strategic business needs.
- Drive understanding of future business opportunities processing of both sales invoices and supplier invoices Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place to minimise risk
- Being the Lead Manufacturing Engineer for the Engineering Department, ensuring best practice processes are developed.
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiative to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Playing a lead role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP solution.
- Actively supporting the development needs of the team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Third level qualification in Engineering
- Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Business and financial acumen
- High competency level in MS Office applications
- Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication, negotiating and networking skills
- Ability to work well against project deadlines
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0872326589 for a confidential conversation.