Entered: 18 July 2019
Dangan Recruitment are representing a client who have a proven track record in achieving savings through innovative solutions, operational efficiency and the use of best practice in Facilities Management arena.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Facilities Engineer to cover a number of sites around Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for a single client. You will report into the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following;
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed.
- Ensure all valid contractors invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
- To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
- Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
- Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule.
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
- Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
- Work as part of a team with other company staff and always support fellow team members when dealing with clients
The role requires a degree qualified Engineer, in any engineering discipline at level 7 or above with a min of 5+ years’ experience. There is an excellent package for this position, with a competitive basic salary +
- €750 contribution towards a Laya health care plan.
- A degree in an engineering discipline.
- Annual salary review.
- EAP program in place.
- Plus lots more which can be discussed at interview stage such as pension, bonus etc.
Please contact John Halpin on 01 5390620 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org