Graduate Electrical Engineer
Entered: 22 Nov 2019
GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Dangan Recruitment is working with one of Irelands leading International Contractors to recruit for the role of Graduate Electrical Engineer on a variety of projects in Ireland and across Mainland Europe.
The company has a workforce of almost 3000 across the globe with an annual turnover of €500m. Their key focus is on the delivery of quality work through quality people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with well over 100 years of experience in the market and who can offer a clear career development path.
- Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects;
- Site based positions – valid Safepass / Manual handling certificates required for successful applicants;
- Relevant third level qualification essential;
- Candidates with a trade background studying towards an electrical degree will also be considered;
- Knowledge of / Electrical trade background would be advantageous;
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience post qualification desirable;
- Knowledge of a contracting environment would be advantageous;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential;
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Please email your CV to John Halpin at Dangan Recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org