Entered: 09 Dec 2019
Position is suited to a recent Structural or Civil Engineering graduate.
This a great opportunity to gain quality experience while honing your skills in an environment that encourages career development.
- Assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site
- Quality Control
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Document control
- Managing site records and deliveries
The successful candidate will have:
- An appropriate Engineering Degree based on Structural or Civil Engineering
- 1 to 2 years experience in the field is desirable but may not be essential for the right candidate
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software is desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Planning and Organisation Skills
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
A competitive salary is on offer.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience as outlined above, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC588' or call on 087 916 01 69.