Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Hardware/Certification Engineer for an Electronic Manufacturing company based in North Cork. The successful candidate will have an Honours Degree or higher in Engineering (or similar), as well as experience in radio frequency-based certification and testing for mass production goods to international standards.
The Certification Engineer will perform technical and administrative engineering tasks to secure and sustain certifications in support of company objectives.
• Hardware support for any new development and improving existing designs.
• Digital and analog circuit design, with a focus on RF, signal integrity and reliability.
• Participate in DFMEA’s and design reviews.
• Manage certification/ CE/EMC/FCC/ETSI compliance for new development projects.
• Honours Degree or higher in Engineering (or similar)
• Experience in radio frequency-based certification and testing for mass production goods to international standards e.g. CE/EMC/FCC/ETSI <1Ghz and or2.4Ghz.
• Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, ESD Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing etc.
• Experience of LP-WAN technologies is a major plus.
• Can do attitude.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, a high level of motivation, flexibility and team spirit.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to meet time lines.