Pre Construction Services Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for a Pre-Construction Services Engineer with previous experience in a construction or design environment to join their company on a project based in Kildare.
Pre-Construction Services Engineer Duties will include:
- Responsible for interpret, review & consider all tender documents
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders regarding upcoming projects
- Manage site teams to ensure works carried out is to the highest of standards
- Ensure all work is accurate & complete on time, keeping on track with strict project deadlines
- Plan, organise & implement concurrent tasks & tenders
- Managing & coordinating the delivery of inputs from the tender teams
- Support the estimating and civil engineering departments on all pre-construction services elements.
Pre-Construction Services Engineer Requirements:
- Civil, Structural or Architectural Qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a construction or design
- Excellent ability to produce accurate work & adhere to strict project deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.