Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical
Entered: 24 Aug 2019
Our client are a leading Project Management and Engineering company working predominantly within the Pharmaceutical sector. They seek a Process Engineer on a permanent basis in Dublin.
Our client are currently hiring Process Engineers for their Dublin office. Applicants should have between 2-7 years’ experience. Successful applicants will work closely with colleagues in the process group and other departments to deliver projects for our clients. Our clients are primarily in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science and Food and Beverage sectors. They provide full EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation) services for its clients.
The Process department operates as part of a multi-disciplinary team, which handles their client needs in the following areas: architectural, process, HVAC, mechanical, electrical, commissioning, validation and construction management services.
Process engineers will work on projects in the following areas;
- Drug Substance Upstream and downstream
- Sterile Fill Finish
- Bulk API
- Oral Solid Dosage
- Medical Device Manufacture
- Food and Beverage
The process engineer will be expected, with guidance, to:
- Bring designs from concept development right through detailed design to construction and commissioning.
- Prepare and update PFDs and P&IDs as part of process design development.
- Generate specifications for process equipment, analyse vendor bids and provide technical analyses to clients.
- Contribute to cGMP and HAZOP design reviews.
- Continually learn about different technologies so as to deliver the best advice to clients.
- Use a range of software packages to develop process designs and analyse process problems.
Education & experience:
- Chemical Engineering – degree level preferred.
- From 2-7 years’ experience.
- Chartered Engineer or currently pursuing a chartered application process
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE