Entered: 16 July 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence.
They are now seeking an experienced Services Engineer in the West/ Midlands.
- Being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details
- Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with Company standards and programme,
- Timely submission of O & M manuals and other ad hoc duties such as assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation
- Developing design proposals at sketch, detail design and production stages;
- Must be able to explore and identify solutions to complex problems
- Checking and reporting on specifications and design drawings;
- Ensuring that appropriate service/design decisions are met;
- Planning and managing AutoCAD and other documentation of design, installation and as constructed work;
- Attend all EHS training programs as may be required by current and future Statutory Law or by University policy,
- Maintain appropriate maintenance records and documentation for all Estates engineering facilities.
- Ensure business continuity in respect of essential mechanical and electrical services and controls.
- Proven Experience of Government procurement and OGP procurement is an advantage.
Skill Set :
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contractor / Consultant offices
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Project
- Willing to contribute and adhere to the quality and safety requirements of the operation
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation