Setting Out Engineer - 2645
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company's vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
The company seeking for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to work with their construction team in Tipperary.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting Out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site,
- Responsible for checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct,
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer,
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Setting Out Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering,
- Relevant experience of setting out on site,
- Previous experience working on Industrial projects
- Flexible working attitude,
- Team player.
Please send your CV to Padraic at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.