Environmental Health & Safety Lead
Entered: 17 Aug 2022
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for Construction Environmental Health & Safety Lead to join their team based in Dublin.
Environmental Health & Safety Lead Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing & leading health, safety & environment delivery within projects
- Support & assist managers as necessary
- To ensure continuing compliance of the EHS activities with the applicable legislation
- Promote & coordinate the delivery of all necessary training
- Record & Investigate all accidents & ensure they are carried out in a timely manner
- Provide regular monthly reports to Project Directors
The successful Environmental Health & Safety Lead requires:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a EHS working environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.