Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Entered: 11 Nov 2019
Our client is recruiting an Environmental Health & Safety Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
Environmental Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the management of the EHS, providing a high level of guidance to the business
- To ensure continuing compliance of the EHS activities with the applicable legislation
- Assist with completing EHS pre-qualification tenders & attended pre-qualification meetings/interviews.
- Prequalification and management of subcontractor’s EHS and assisted in updating their overall competency to deliver high EHS standards and maintain performance database.
- Liaise with clients, consultants & various regulatory bodies on all EHS aspects for day to day operations.
- Engage with insurance providers to review subcontractor insurances, loss event claims and seek reductions in premiums.
- Identify new and ongoing EHS training, develop and provide statutory and bespoke EHS training and ensure EHS information/databases are kept up to date, including CPD training, Construction Industry Register Ireland (CIRI).
- Ensure compliance with business-wide policies & strategy through EHS audits and inspections.
- Conduct all “risk assessments” as required by legislation and ensure they are reviewed at relevant intervals and maintain records of the same
The successful Environmental Health & Safety Manager requires:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a EHS working environment would be a benefit
- Must be knowledgeable with the latest EHS legislations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.