Junior EHS Advisor
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, a well-established construction company are currently recruiting for a Junior EHS Advisor to join their team on a project based in Dublin West.
Junior EHS Advisor Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the development of Risk assessment & Method Statements.
- Liaise with clients, consultants & project managers on all EHS day to day operations.
- Report & investigate incidents when they occur & ensure root causes are identified, mitigated & communicated.
- Assist in communicating safety alerts through hosting tool box talks on a regular basis.
- Ensure all EHS relevant documentation is complete & record in a timely manner.
The successful Junior EHS Advisor requires:
- Must be a Graduate and/or studying Environmental Health & Safety, or have relevant NEBOSH qualifications.
- Must be knowledgeable with the latest EHS legislations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
If you are a recent Environmental Health & Safety Graduate interested in this role please contact Lorcan on 087 920 0905 or alternatively send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie.