Senior EHS Advisor
Entered: 27 May 2020
Our client is currently looking for a Senior EHS Advisor to join their team in West Dublin.
Senior EHS Advisor Responsibilities Include:
- Provide advice, guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- Deliver SHEQ training programmes.
- Support construction staff in the development and implementation of safe systems of work in line with statutory obligations and the company's integrated management system.
Senior EHS Advisor Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an EHS advisor or role of a similar nature, preferably within the construction industry
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Relevant scientific or technical work experience (either paid or voluntary) can be beneficial.
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Thorough knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.