Entered: 04 Feb 2023
My client is currently recruiting for an IFM Key Account Manager to join Maintenance Department.
This full-time permanent role will take accountability for delivering hard services on site, across several IFM sites based in the Dublin region.
This role will allow someone to utilise their skills while affording them development opportunities within the business.
• Managing the delivery of multiple FM services within a contract portfolio, always ensuring outstanding service delivery and exceeding company targets.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the contract, scope, and form.
• Managing the FM services to and across the site.
• Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
• Financial management.
• Assume responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
• Effectively manage Supply Chain Partners to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided at site.
• Undertake regular client meetings.
• Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the contract’s portfolio.
• Manage the full P and L account for contracts portfolio.
• Ensure strong client relationship is developed and maintained, allowing for organic growth opportunities.
• Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Trade background would be highly desirable
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the construction/M&E industry
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems essential
• Detail oriented with a maintenance/small project delivery background
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Highly proficient IT skills, with an emphasis on Microsoft Office
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Please note interview takes place immediately.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV.