Junior Property Development Manager
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
Bluemont is an Irish Development Company specialising in the delivery of high-quality Residential and Healthcare developments throughout Ireland and in the UK. Working as part of a small, dedicated team the junior development manager will be expected to assist the Senior Development Manager on the day-to-day development management of individual development projects from inception to completion together with the management of Professional Teams involved in achieving the principle objective requirements.
- Proactive team player with an interest in developing skills in the areas of;
- Development management
- Contracts and financial management
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial – An understanding of viability, budgets and cashflows
- Technical Knowledge – an understanding of the development lifecycle would be an advantage including planning, site acquisition, construction and handover process
- Technical qualification in the construction/development area
- 1-3 years post-qualification experience within main development and/or contractors
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Full drivers licence and willing to travel nationally