Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Kildare, Wicklow, Meath (Multiple roles)
ICDS currently dealing with one of Ireland’s most reputable developers who are currently undertaking several a large residential projects in Kildare
They are currently looking to recruit a Site Clerk/Administrator with construction experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Administrator / Document Controller within construction.
- BCAR Admin.
- Quality Control.
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc.
- Document control for the site management team
- Carry out pre-purchaser snagging and report updates to sales team
- Liaising with the main contractor to rectify any sub-standard work and ensure that any items identified are addressed
- Manage all day to day duties to ensure that the highest quality finish and standard is delivered
- Good IT skills
- Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
We also have a similar requirement in Meath.