Calibration Technician - Athlone
Entered: 22 Mar 2019
Brightpath Recruitment are seeking a Calibration Technician for a role based in Athlone. Our client is a well-established company who provide calibration and commissioning services to the Pharmaceutical, Food and Utility sectors throughout Ireland. They work with an impressive list of clients and you will get to work in a high specification facility. They are a expanding company who like to recruit talented people to grow.
This is a permanent position and is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and advance their career.
- Provide Instrumentation/Calibration support including temperature, pressure, level, flow and analytical instruments
- Perform on-site calibrations as per procedures
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Promote quality and customer service
- Follow current good manufacturing practices
- National Craft Certificate in Instrumentation or Electrical/Instrumentation or B.Sc. Degree in instrument / electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years calibration experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing environment.