Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Permanent E&I Technician vacancy in Kildare for a progressive young company who operate in the Automation, Process Control and Instrumentation Sectors. This company currently focus their efforts on the Water and Power industries.
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Income protection
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career through training and development
- Long-term position with a defined career path
- Working in a Supportive team of like-minded professionals
What you will be Responsible for:
Reporting to our Service Manager you will be joining a highly experienced service team providing Calibration/Validation/Service both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of Irish Water industry. This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company.
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps analysers
- Flow meter commissioning and calibrations
- Radio install and repairs, Data Loggers
- Ensure Chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated serviced to meet standards
- Support the operation and Maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
- Carry out planned and reactive Maintenance as required.
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
What you need to be successful:
- Chemical dosing or treatment / monitoring in water such as Chlorine/ PH, soda ash, aluminium
- Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation
- A high level of IT skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Flexibility as some work will be in-house and some site based.
- Full clean driving licence required