Entered: 17 Nov 2018
BrightpathRecruitment is currently seeking a ManufacturingAutomation Engineer for a manufacturing company in Co Leitrim. This is a rolein the area of continuous process improvement, product and process problemsolving in a highly automated environment.
What’s on Offer?
Thisis a permanent position with an attractive salary, 27 days’ holiday, pensionand life assurance. The company are a global market leader in their field ofautomotive specialised parts. They provide leading innovative engineeringsolutions and are widely recognised as best-in-class.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will be responsible forthe following duties:
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development
- Provide design support and programming for PLC’s, motion control, vision applications, robotic systems and PC controlled equipment
- Provide technical expertise to manufacturing process and technology development activities
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation where relevant.
- Co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies and equipment to the manufacturing operation
Qualifications &Experience Required
- Manufacturing Engineering, EquipmentAutomation, Software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical,Manufacturing or related engineering discipline
- Experience in AllenBradley/Siemens/Omron/ PLC programming and integration
- Experience with servocontrollers (Bosch / FESTO / AB / IAI), vision system integration, motionapplications & HMI products
- Some experience withRobotics (DENSO / ABB / EPSON) is advantageous
- Desired knowledge in thefollowing: Object oriented programming, C#, VB.Net, VB 6, PLC, C++, Lab Viewprogramming
- Experience in a regulatedenvironment (ISO / TS)
- SQL Server, SQL ServerReporting Services, java and database design desirable
- Effective leader abilitywith drive and enthusiasm
- Proven communication,project management and analytical skills are important
- 3D modelling experience including Solidworks, Autocad Inventor