QA Validation Engineer
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Brightpath Recruitment is currently seeking a QAValidation Engineer for our client, a medical devices company, in the NorthWest of Ireland. They are specialists in providing design and manufacturing expertisefrom concept development to finished product and are continuing to expand theiroperations. This is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for yourcareer development.
What’s on Offer
This is a permanent position offering a competitive benefits package includinghealth insurance and pension. This is a great opportunity to advance yourcareer within the medical devices industry.
Working acrossdifferent departments the QA Validation Engineer is responsible forensuring that product introductions and change controls are effectively managedin accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 and MEDDEV 93/42/EEC.
- Ensuringthat product introductions and change controlsare effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 andMDD 93/42/EEC.
- Participationin the new product introductions programmes to ensurethat they are effectively introduced in accordance with the requirementsof ISO 13845.
- Generationof Product Technical Files and associated studies in accordance with MDD93/42/EEC when appropriate.
- Completionof Validation Programme. Risk Analysis, VMP, IQ’s,OQ’s, PQ’s as required according to procedure QAP 030 and other relatedprocedures
- Third level Qualification in Engineering orScience with an emphasis on Medical Device or Biomedical
- Previous Validation experience
- 2-3 years previous experience asQuality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device / Pharma environment.