Entered: 19 May 2019
Our client a global manufacturing supplier based in Shannon are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their company.
Your new role
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Providing support to the Production and team in terms of planning and designing new processes in a manner that can be easily implemented
- Manufacturing of prototypes and validation of product within specification with view to upscaling to full product runs
- Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiative to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Playing a role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Actively supporting the Engineering team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Make recommendations concerning the development of new products or services that will enhance the product offering to our customers
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role
- Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication, negotiating and networking skills
- Ability to work well against project deadlines
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0872326589 for a confidential conversation.