Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01887
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to cover this clients operations in the West of Ireland.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large Industrial and Pharmaceutical projects in the West of the Country. The successful candidate will achieve a strong salary for this role.
- Solid technical capability in all characteristics of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Practical with a robust ability to work self-sufficiently and without supervision
- Run off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of an unified project team
- Deliver technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Develop and come to an agreement on processes and deliverables
- Head Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the creation of material including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals etc.
- Support in the continual improvement of the QA System and perform project reviews
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 6 Years’ experience in a design environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Understanding of Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy