Mechanical Piping Supervisor
Entered: 30 Sept 2023
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Mechanical Piping Supervisor for a large pharmaceutical project in Cork. This is a permanent role with a large Mechanical Contractor working on a significant sized project.
Exposure and strong working knowledge of the Piping sector is essential for this role.
Competitive rates / salary on offer to the successful candidate.
- Provide support to the site’s Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- Ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- Carry out inspection checks and internal audit
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Mechanical role
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- Experience in leading a team of chargehands each dealing with scopes including large plant installation, pipework installation and duct work installation.
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.