Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading International Consultancy to recruit an Operations Director to lead this clients Dublin operations. The successful candidate will have a Mechanical design focus with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working at a Senior level within a consultancy and will possess excellent project management skills.
Executive level remuneration on offer for the successful candidate.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of running a business within the M&E Industry.
- Demonstrated ability of planning and managing work programmes and effective resource utilization.
- Ability to motive and drive team to successful results.
- Competent in the design of mechanical building services in a variety of industry, project types, size and complexity.
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Strong knowledge of MEP, including HVAC and Public Health services design.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Mechanical design areas: Water Services, Heating / LTHW, HVAC, Fuel, above-ground drainage and BMS.
- Detailed understanding of specific building services design tools, such as IES.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, presentation, communication and IT skills are essential.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills.
- Strong client facing interaction experience.
- Minimum 7 years Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience, with a minimum 3 years in a Lead/Director role.
- Commercial sector knowledge and BIM experience a strong advantage.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Strong customers focus skills, with the ability to build relationships and networks with strategic stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org