Entered: 09 Feb 2023
- Permeant Salary
- Market leading competitive salary
Join a company at the top of their industry. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
To work alongside the team of mechanics and carry out regular servicing and repairs on fleet.
- Carry out all maintenance tasks
- Service and repair vehicles
- Prepare for annual MOT and ADR testing
- Diagnose faults and make necessary repairs in a timely manner
- Attend breakdowns as required
- Carry out safety inspections to VOSA standard
- Qualified HGV mechanic (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within a HCV workshop
- Full UK driving licence (HGV desirable)
- ADR trained (Desirable)
Take the next step in your career by:
Apply with CV today!