Trainee Production Manager (West Cork)
Entered: 22 Mar 2019
This is an exciting roll for the right candidate to train in a fast-paced production environment.
The candidate will work closely with the Operations Manager to oversee the running of the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the day to day management of the production functions and administration.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Supervisors to ensure all KPI’s and department targets are achieved.
- Coordinating the allocation of Human resources to ensure the factory is running effectively, that personnel have adequate training and that Health and Safety rules are being adhered to.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of quality systems and lean continuous improvement projects.
- Identifying bottlenecks within the process, reporting and conducting problem solving with relevant staff members.
- Preparation of reports for the Operations manager as required.
It is a full time position in the residential sector.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Ability to manage people.
- Clinical organized approach to production and overall factory organization
- Forward thinking
- Strong on systems and system implementation.
- Be flexible in relation to time input
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of CAD an advantage
- Versatility and good problem-solving skills
€25k - €35K depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC525'