Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
Entered: 22 Sept 2021
Our client is a world wide brand looking to hire a Process Engineer for projects in & around Dublin, the successful Process Engineer will work closely with a long-established site-based project team and liaise closely with the Client Process engineers / Project Team. You will provide process, technical solutions for new / upgrading projects on existing systems and equipment. This will involve interacting with the site operations, EHS, maintenance, utilities, technical and quality teams ensuring that the proposed solutions are acceptable.
Process Descriptions – develop detailed descriptions of projects including:
- Revisions to P&IDs, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s)
- Line Sizing Calculations and Material of construction selection
- Sizing of equipment (pumps, heat exchangers, control valves)
- Writing User Requirement Specifications
- Participation in design reviews, (Risk Assessments / HAZOPS, Safety & Environmental reviews)
- Working knowledge of automation
- Support large CAPEX projects through the Corporate stage gate system for projects >$500k.
- Work with the Capital Project team on developing issue for purchase specifications
- Close out detailed design queries with the project team (piping designer, Electrical, Instrumentation queries)
- Commissioning – identify commissioning start-up sequences and work with Production / maintenance during startup activities
- Validation – support validation execution
- Assist in SAT’s as required
- Assist in Operations Readiness reviews
- Assist in Pre-Startup Safety reviews
- Support 3 years CAPEX plans
B.Eng Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Experience in process engineering
Motivated / Enthusiastic
Good interpersonal skills
Work on several projects simultaneously