Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical - South Cork
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier's engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Design support and input to the Project / Construction team.
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
- Generation, ownership and update of process-specific documents for all project stages (design, construction, C&Q, start-up, operation & maintenance).
- Responsible for the process safety aspects of project, including compliance with ATEX, PED and other relevant directives.
- Participation in Process Hazard Assessments/HAZOP studies.
- Approval and execution of C&Q documentation.
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or relevant equivalent
- Ideally a chartered engineer or progressing towards chartership
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Process/Project Engineering.
- 2-5 years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com