Entered: 18 Nov 2018
Quality Control Engineer - Dublin
Our client a well-established residential contractor in Ireland is currently seeking a Quality Control Engineer for an Apartment development project based in Navan. The Quality Control Engineer will liaise with managers and staff to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
- Responsible for in process Quality Standards and Product Quality.
- Ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the processes are planned and implemented through change management procedure.
- Reviews conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Repetitively seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site.
- Third level Qualification in Quality/ Engineering / Manufacturing
- Experience in operation of a Quality Management System
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills
- IT literate with strong Word, Excel and database skills.
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues and Identifying and developing practical solutions.