M&E Recruitment Consultant 2647
Entered: 18 Mar 2019
O’Neill & Brennan, a leading construction recruitment firm are seeking an experienced M&E Consultant to manage an M&E Desk. Working alongside an experienced team of consultants, the position offers access to a strong number of existing clients & leads. The position will be based in our Head Office in Ballymount.
As well as a structured career path, we offer a highly competitive salary, a commission structure and excellent benefits package.
- Sourcing candidates through search, networking and online means targeting both passive and active candidates
- Building a talent pool of top tier candidates within your chosen field
- Daily business development activity targeting new and existing client accounts
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Meeting regularly with both new and established clients to understand their business and ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders across a multitude of companies
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Becoming a subject matter expert and providing advice and market insight to your talent community
- Developing a personal brand within your market and specialisation
- Supporting client and candidate initiatives and events
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Appetite and passion for sales and client management
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial with innovative ideas and an ability to "think outside the box"
- Tenacious, resilient, hardworking and self-motivated