Entered: 23 Jan 2019
O'Neill and Brennan are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and target driven sales person to join our recruitment team in South Dublin.
This role will focus on sourcing construction candidates and supporting the wider team of construction recruiters.
Full training on candidate sourcing and recruitment methods will be provided.
Primary Responsabiltilies as Resourcer:
- Actively source and find high volumes of candidates within the Construction & Engineering industry using platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed and the internal database
- High volume of outbound calling to candidates – qualifying their experience, needs, and personal details
- Profiling candidates for client vacancies
- Selling new job opportunities to candidates and pitching them multiple jobs to suit their needs
- Ensuring the candidates are clearly sold the opportunities and managed through the recruitment process
- Building and maintaining strong pipelines of talented professionals
- Undertaking specific tasks and projects as directed by the team leader
- 1+ years’ experience with similar role
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident sales person
- Commitment to contributing to a successful team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling experience
Please send your CV to Clodagh / Aine at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidnetial conversation