Materials Controller – The Netherlands
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a Materials Controller to be based on a large scale Data Center project in the Netherlands
- Ensure correct procedures for Material receiving at Site are always adhered to.
- To ensure correct storage techniques are used for storing materials including any required preservation.
- To ensure that the stores are kept in an orderly and proper manner.
- To ensure that an efficient delivery service is provided to the project from the warehouse and all documentation is recorded.
- Maintaining log of all plant and equipment on site including certification
- Planning and arranging maintenance of all plant and equipment on site
- Management of on-site stores
- Stock taking of stores and planning for material orders
- Planning and arranging of materials to work fronts
- Use of on-site delivery booking system and material allocation system
- Generate material reports as required and check for accuracy.
- Maintain standards of HSE and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Relevant qualifications and 4+ years previous experience essential
- Valid tickets essential (telehandler, MEWP, Forks)
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Fluent English essential
- Communication Skills
- Computer skills - Excel, Word
- Construction project environment experience desirable
- Electrical & Mechanical parts knowledge essential
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on +35321 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com