Electrical Supervisor-West Dublin
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Client-Leading Engineering company
Salary and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to be a part of a major, high-tech project for a prestigious client
Join a leading engineering company with a turnover of over €700m. They operate within a wide range of public and private sector industries but have demonstrated expertise in a number of sectors including commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, healthcare and data centre (mission critical). They have grown into one of the most respected companies in the industry and are in the process of constructing hundreds of millions worth of data centre projects across Europe. They invest in their people and will provide you with a position that offers an excellent work/life balance and opportunities to progress your career.
- The Electrical Supervisor will oversee a team of Electrical Sub Contractors working on a data centre project who are completing the electrical installation.
- The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the installation team complete tasks/jobs/milestones as per the schedule
- For this role, the Electrical Supervisor must have excellent people management skills, capable of motivating a team to achieve deadlines whilst working and adhering to all health and safety
- Complete weekly toolbox talks and weekly reports
- Ensure all materials and equipment is in stock, lined up as per schedule and operated in a compliant and safe manner
Apply confidentially today, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.