Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01902
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to recruit an experienced Bid Executive to maintain and support the managerial teams in tender submissions and compiling/coordinating PQQ.
- Co-ordinating and compiling all submission material in support of tender submissions.
- Assisting in developing and implementing the pre-contract objectives in support of the Group’s Strategy.
- Maintain high quality bid material, templates and case studies to continuously
- Improve the quality and success of future bids.
- Ensuring that all information issued to clients is consistent, timely and of the highest quality.
- Traveling and visiting the company’s offices, key sites and exhibitions in support all pre-contract activities.
- Monitoring of subscribed websites for requests for submission of tenders and circulating to Business Managers/ Directors.
- Building relationships with those associated with the pre-contract process, both internally and externally, in seeking to improve the process and generate feedback.
- Ensure photo library is regularly updated on the completion of new projects. Share information with Marketing to allow case studies and presentations to be updated.
- Co-ordinating the collating of e-zine information internally and circulate to marketing for final sign off.
- Have experience putting together tender documents.
- Have experience working within a team and with different departments, drawing together the necessary information required for a successful bid.
- Have previous project management, organisation and administration skills.
- Have experience working in a construction or engineering services business
- Experience working to strict deadlines while covering multiple roles at once.