Job search form Show / Hide
Advertise your jobs
Employer Terms and Conditions
Please read the following and click the "I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions" box on the create account form.
- Construction Jobs Limited (Construction Jobs) trades as ConstructionJobs.ie and is a web based publication allowing undertakings or persons to publicise job vacancies on it’s website subject to a fee. Construction Jobs allows offers and proposals to be exchanged between persons and undertakings. ConstructionJobs.ie endeavours to match job seekers with potential job opportunities. ConstructionJobs.ie does not involve itself in any transactions between agencies, employers candidates which may arise from a publication on this website.
- ConstructionJobs.ie is not an employment agency as defined under in the Employment Agency Act 1971.
- ConstructionJobs.ie does not and cannot accept liability for any losses whatsoever accruing to an advertiser where an incorrect or inaccurate publication of a job opportunity or advertisement is published on this website. ConstructionJobs.ie urges all users to fully check any advertisement prior to publication. At all times the Advertiser shall have full responsibility for the content of any advertisement they publish on to this site and any advertisement published will not be amended by ConstructionJobs.ie except in exceptional circumstances.
- Construction Jobs will endeavour to have all live advertisements accessible throughout an advertising campaign but advertisers shall accept that from time to time technical and other difficulties may result in the site becoming unavailable to third party users for a period of time. Advertisers shall hereby acknowledge that ConstructionJobs.ie accepts no liability for any losses that may accrue to advertisers if the website becomes unavailable to advertisers or third party users.
- At all times ConstructionJobs.ie reserves the right to remove an unacceptable advertisement from the website in circumstances where the advertisement is misleading, defamatory, immoral, dishonest untruthful , indecent or contrary to public policy. In such circumstances ConstructionJobs.ie will use its best endeavours to immediately contact the Advertiser and to explain why the advertisement has been removed and invite the advertiser to amend the advertisement in order that it reaches the acceptable standards required by ConstructionJobs.ie.
- ConstructionJobs.ie reserves the right to remove any advertisement in the event of non- payment of the advertisement fees. In advance of removing such and advertisement the advertiser shall be contacted to give them an opportunity to resolve the matter. The advertiser will also be contacted when the advertisement has been removed Notwithstanding the matters set out in paragraphs five and six above ConstructionJobs.ie reserves the right to refuse publication of any advertisement where absolutely necessary and in the event of such a refusal Construction Jobs accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses the advertiser may suffer.
- ConstructionJobs.ie will accept advertisement by way of phone call but the advertisement must be approved by the advertiser by email or fax prior to posting.
- Construction Jobs reserve the right to change its advertising rates prior to accepting any individual advertisement.
- Advertisers warrant that they are authorised and have the right to publish job vacancies on Construction Jobs. Advertisers further warrant that such publications shall not violate any rule of law or infringe on the rights of any person or undertaking , Advertisers further warrant that any publication submitted to Construction Jobs shall not infringe any trademark or copyright of any person or undertaking . Advertisers are reminded of the provisions of the Employment Equality Act and The Equal Status Act and warrant to ConstructionJobs.ie that any advertisement shall comply with said Acts and not seek to unlawfully discriminate in their advertisement.
- Advertisers shall accept full responsibility and liability for any tort including but not limited to defamation, nuisance, passing off, assault, trespass which may arise as a direct result from the publication of the advertiser’s advertisement. In that regard the advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify in full Construction Jobs in relation to any proceeding taken by and third party arising out of that advertiser’s publication. Construction Jobs has no control over the content of such CV’s and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the content of such CV’s. Advertisers and employers are urged to independently validate the content of any job seekers CV’s independently. Construction Jobs accepts no liability for losses which third parties suffer as a result of relying on CV’s published on this website.
- All data bases contained on this site are the property of Construction Jobs and shall not be reproduced on any other forum, website or other publication. Construction Jobs reserves the right.
- Construction Jobs cannot vouch or guarantee the identity of users of this website.
- In the interest of all users and the accuracy and relevance of the ConstructionJobs.ie removes advertisements after eight weeks.
- All queries regarding the publication of a advertisement must be conveyed to ConstructionJobs.ie within 21 days of invoice.
- Construction Jobs provides links to other websites which it feels maybe of assistance to users. Construction Jobs however accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all dispute arsing out of this agreement.
- By clicking “I agree” the user acknowledges that he has read the contents of this agreement.