Bid Coordinator and Writer
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01909
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Irish Construction Group to recruit a Bid Coordinator and Writer to be based in their South Dublin office. The role is based in the tender unit and will support all company business units in the coordination and preparation of high quality submission documents. The role will include the preparation and editing of written content for bids and other projects such as technical reports, consultation materials and business development materials.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering, Science, Arts, Marketing or Business Degree (Hons) qualified (Level 8)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Qualification in creative or persuasive writing an advantage
- Knowledge of tendering and procurement an advantage
- Coordinating the preparation and production of bids
- Developing materials (such as capability statement) to support bids
- Editing and reworking content for bid owners on company tenders
- Preparing and maintaining guidance for employees on bid and technical report writing
- Training employees on bid coordination and writing
- Working with colleagues in the tender unit to develop systems to improve access to and production of tender materials
- Writing and editing content for projects / marketing / business development materials.
- Expert Microsoft Word, Excel & professional capability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of engineering, environmental and professional services business would be an advantage
- Experience in preparing successful bids or proposals
- The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
There is a salary of up to €35,000 on offer for the successful candidate. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is keen to gain exposure and grow their own career with a very successful Irish organisation.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com.