Entered: 17 May 2022
O’ Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced BIM Coordinator for our client, an international client with various ongoing construction projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have 3+ years’ BIM project experience, ideally with a main contractor, Construction management or Engineering degree and also have excellent knowledge of all BIM tools. The BIM Coordinator will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
BIM Coordinator responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain BIM protocols,
- Report to the Design Manager & BIM Manager
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy & consistency of the BIM model
- Confirm suppliers’ ability to deliver information requirements.
- Track and report on the above process to Senior Project Team
- Coordinate internally the design team and specialist subcontractors.
- Implement the Design Management Plan.
BIM Coordinator Requirements include:
- A recognised qualification in BIM or a Degree qualification in Architectural Technology, Construction Management or a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience establishing/implementing BIM standards within a construction environment
- Excellent understanding of document control tools as Aconex, BIM360, CDE’s etc
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.