BIM CAD Technician
Entered: 17 June 2019
Our client, a State organisation, is embarking on a review of its vast infrastructure and portfolio and is seeking to recruit a BIM Revit Technician, to join its specialist Engineering Design Team based in Dublin north. The BIM Revit Technician, will provide design and modelling services across a range of disciplines including mechanical, electrical and civil.
The BIM Revit Technician will report directly to the Design Office Manager.
The successful BIM Revit Technician, will probably be a qualified Technician / Engineer (level 7) or similar and hold BIM level 2 certificate.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- More than 5 years’ experience in an Architects / Engineers or similar Design office environment.
- Proficient in BIM, Revit.
- A recognised BIM qualification, level 1 (minimum)
- Strong CAD Design capability.
- Relevant work experience using BIM, Revit.
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Third Level qualification (level 7) in Architectural / Engineering or similar.
- Level 2 BIM qualification.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Understanding of Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / drawings and designs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
The role offers huge potential for a well-qualified and experienced BIM Revit Technician to develop and grow in a modern design environment.
Attractive long-term contract with longer term potential.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience and fit of the candidate. However the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of €75,000 per annum
Please reply with current CV to:
Des Maguire: E: email@example.com T: +353 1 6390390 Cell : +353868575814
Tech Skills Resources, 25 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland