Building Services Engineer-Douglas, Co. Cork
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Building Services Engineer - Douglas, Co. Cork
Residential Project- 2 years duration
Salary up to €63,000 plus bonus etc
Why work for this company:
- Performance related bonus.
- Continuous professional development programmes.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Additional 'free' annual leave days.
- Family Health Insurance, Life assurance & Income protection.
- Health and wellbeing programmes.
- Travel to work schemes.
Join one of Irelands leading developers that specialises on delivering prestigious residential projects as a Building Services Engineer in Douglas, Co. Cork.
You will benefit from a company that supports a positive work/life balance and career advancement. This company have over 16 ongoing projects in the Leinster region.
In this role you will:
- Support the site construction management teams in leading the coordination of M&E systems.
- Continuously manage and monitor the installation quality for M&E systems.
- Coordinate with project design teams for system interfaces with architectural and structural elements.
- Liaise with Public Utility providers, local authorities, and design teams to ensure timely delivery services to new developments.
- Oversee the M&E sub-contractors onsite.
- Implement the best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Manage the Temporary Electric / water systems.
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services.
- 3 years +post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Full driving licence.
If your ready to have a key role with an industry leader:
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call Nicola on 087 6210726