Mechanical Electrical Project Manager
Entered: 26 July 2021
What you need to have
* Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects
* Proven record delivering MEP projects from pre-construction through to commissioning and handover
* Commercially and contractually competent with a good understanding of project P + L
* Prefabrication and modular build experience preferable
* Proven ability to manage an existing core team / develop the team
* Minimum 5 years' experience post qualification in managing MEP projects with a minimum value of €10m - €50m
* Relevant third level qualification essential (Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering)
* Excellent IT skills essential and a good understanding of programmes including CSA activities
* Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
* Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
* Fluent English essential
* Excellent packages available
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.