2D/3D CAD Technicians
Entered: 27 July 2021
What you need to have
* Highly proficient in 2D /3D AutoCAD;
* Knowledge of M + E services coordination;
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential;
* Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues;
* Excellent IT skills - MS Word, Excel etc.;
* Excellent communication and organisation skills essential;
* Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 36060 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.