BIM Co-ordinator / Piping Designer
Entered: 19 Aug 2022
What you need to have
* Mechanical Engineering, Piping Design, Technical background essential.
* Third level qualification in Engineering / Design or a technical background essential.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in services co-ordination, equipment layout, piping design, fabrication detailing in a Design or Contracting Environment.
* Good Knowledge of Services coordination, reading P + ID's, Design Schematics, fabrication isometrics, services support all to LOD400 standard.
* Ability to work both individually and lead a group of BIM engineers to produce constructible models and fabrication documents.
* Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues and chair co-ordination meetings with other disciplines.
* Have keen attention to detail and production of quality General arrangement layout drawings.
* Excellent IT skills - Revit (essential), AutoCAD, MS Office etc.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
* Fluent English essential.
* Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.